As a biker, you understand the importance of protecting yourself on the open road. When it comes to an accident
you want to be sure you have the best lawyer by your side. But how can you find the best motorcycle lawyer near you? Look no further
1. Look for a lawyer who specializes in motorcycle accidents.
2. Ask friends, family, and other riders for referrals.
3. Get a list of qualified lawyers from your state bar association.
4. Contact the Motorcycle Legal Foundation for a referral to a qualified lawyer.
5. Check with the Better Business Bureau to see if there have been any complaints filed against the lawyer.
6. Interview several lawyers before making a decision.
7. Make sure the lawyer